Asian Baked Eggs ingredients:
- 5 dozen Eggs
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp MSG (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Thin soy sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
– Crack a small hole in each of the eggs.
– Pour the eggs into a large mixing bowl.
– Mix the salt, sugar, msg, soy sauce and oyster sauce in a small bowl.
– Add the salt mixture to the eggs.
– Mix well with a manual or electric mixer.
– Carefully pour the eggs back into the egg shells.
– Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees.
– Place the eggs into the over for 60-90 minutes.
– Check the eggs to make sure they are half cooked.
– Increase the oven temperature to 200 degrees.
– Check the eggs again after another hour.
– Test the eggs with a toothpick or skewer.
— If the skewer comes out clean, the eggs are done.
– Remove the eggs from the oven and allow to cool.
– Peel the egg shell like you would with hard-boiled eggs.
– Eat plain or with dipping sauce.