Chicken Cellophane Curry ingredients:
- 1 pound of thinly sliced chicken or any kind of meat
- 2 pieces of garlic (minced)
- I can chili oil bamboo shoots
- chopped cilantro n green onions
- 1 tablespoon of hoisin, siracha and oyster sauce
- 1 small can of red curry paste
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 pack of cellophane/beanthread noodles
Put noodles in water to make them soft, cut n drain the water and leave to the side.
In a pot pour oil and saute the garlic til golden, add in meat, cook meat til done then add in green onions and bamboo shoots, cook for about 3-5 min then add in the oyster, hoision, sirachi sauce, stir for a bit then add in the curry paste, stir for about 1 min then add in the coconut milk, stir and let it cook and mix together (heat should be on high at all times) then add in the noodles and cook until they are transparent and are sticky, add in cilantro and pour into a pot.
You can also add freshly squeezed lime and napa to add extra flavor.