Funnel Cake Recipe
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 teaspoon of salt, baking powder, baking soda
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk more if needed
- Powdered sugar
1. In a deep skillet, heat about two cups of oil over medium-high heat until hot.
2. Beat egg and milk. Mix all other ingredients in a separate bowl and slowly add to the egg mixture, beating until smooth.
3. Using a funnel, drop into hot oil working from center outwards in a web pattern.
4. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, remove from the oil when golden brown and crispy.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.