Hmong Clear Noodle Over Pickled Mustard Green Recipe
- 1 chicken breast slice thin to strips
- 3 small pack of bean thread noodle
- 1 pack pickled mustard green slices thinly
- 6 cloves garlic
- 6 red shallots slices
- 2 spoon full black bean chili oil
- 3 spoon black soy sauce
- 2 spoon oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 palm sugar
- 1 spoon sriracha sauce( depend how spicy you want)
- some red cabbage(optional)
- Some fried garlic
1. Use non stick pan add 1 spoon black bean chili oil fried garlic, shallots until golden brown add meat.
2. Cook meat until ready then add 1 spoon oyster sauce, 1 spoon black soy continue cooking till kinda crispy. Set aside.
3. Melt 1 palm sugar then add pickled mustard green cook until pickled mustard green dry/no more juice then set aside.
4. Cook red cabbage separately w/no oil till kinda dry set aside.
5. 2 spoon black bean chili oil fried garlic, shallots, some roasted peanut then add bean thread noodle. Add 2 spoon black soy sauce, 2 spoon oyster sauce, fish sauce, pour cooked meat, add pickled mustard green, red cabbage, sriracha sauce. Cook until everything mix thoroughly then add fried garlic and some hot chili pepper.
Credit: Thanks MaivKu Va for the recipe.