Hmong Homemade Tofu Recipe
- 1 bag of dried soybean
1. Soak the entire bag of soybean for 5 hours.
2. Rinse and drain.
3. Put 1 cup of soybean in blender with 3 cups of water and bland for about 30 secs or until it is milk-like. Repeat until you run out of soybean.
4. Put a cheese cloth over a big mixing bowl and pour the blended soybean into the cheese cloth to capture the pulp. You only want the soy milk. You can throw away the pulp.
5. Pour all the soy milk into a large pot and put on stove on high. Stir occasionally. Right before it boils add 10 tbsp of vinegar into it
6. Keep on stirring and let boil for a couple of minutes.
7. Turn off heat and cover with lid. Let sit for 20 minutes and serve.