40 g Grated Tapioca/Cassava (16 oz)=
1/3 cup sugar 70-100g adjust to your taste)
2 tbsp tapioca starch
1/2 cup water 125ml
1 pinch of salt
1/2 tsp Vanialla
2/3 cup coconut Flakes/Grated Coconut (60g)
1. In a bowl, dissolve the sugar, tapioca starch and salt in water. Then add the grated cassava and mix well
2. Divide the mixture into 3 portions and then add food coloring to each.
3. Stream the coconut flakes for 5 minutes. Let cool.
4. Grease the silicon baking pans (or shallow plates with 20cm/ 8-inch diameter) with some vegetable oil. Pour the mixture into the pans, spread out evenly and steam each batch for 10-15 minutes.
5. Let cool completely before cutting. Cut the steamed cakes into 7cm/3-inch strips (chopstick thick) and roll them in the grated coconut. Served as a snack.