Salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Clean mushrooms and take off stems (do not throw away)
3. Clean the rest of the vegetables and mince into tiny squares.
4. Also mince cheese and mushroom stems (from step 1) into small squares.
5. Cook ground beef until fully cooked and drain out oil. Add salt and black pepper (not too much)
6. Mix beef and the rest of the vegetables together except mushroom stems and tomatoes. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
7. Let it cool and add in mushroom stems and tomatoes.
8. Stuff the mushrooms and sprinkle cheese on top of it.
9. Put stuffed mushrooms onto cookie sheet and bake until cheese melt or slightly crisp.
Thanks Dallas Hawj for the recipe.