Homemade Udon Noodles
- 4 cups of bread flour
- 1/2 cup of tapioca flour
- 2-3 tsp of salt
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of warm water
1. Mix everything together and knead for 8-10 minutes or 4-5 minutes in a stand mixer until you get an elastic texture.
2. Wrap the dough in saran wrap for about an hour or two.
3. Bring a pot water to a boil and roll out the dough and cut it into desire size.
4. Add the noodles to the boiling water. After 6-7 minutes, drain the noodles and rinse under cold water and cook it however you like.