4 cups bread flour (all purpose flour ok)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 package active yeast
1cup warm water or milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
1) To activate yeast: a) pour yeast into a small bowl. b) add 1/2 teaspoon sugar and mixed well with 1/4 cup lukewarm water and let it activate while you incorporate the flour mix.
2) measure flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, water and oil in a large bowl.
3) add her activated yeast and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and not bumpy any more.
4) flour the bottom of bowl, put dough in and sprinkle some flour on top of dough.
5) cover with plastic wrap tightly and seal it well. Let it rise for two hours in a warm place or until it double the size.
6) cut into 12-13 little balls, flatten with roller and stuff with meat and eggs
Need 6 cooked eggs cut in 4 sections.
Yields 12-13 buns
Steam for 25-30 minutes
1 pound of ground pork
1 med sweet onion
1 teaspoon salt
21/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon tapioca starch
1/2 teaspoon mushroom veg powder
Mixed everything well and don’t forget your cooked eggs.
*Use parchment paper or just regular plain white paper cut them into like 2X2 inches to place in the bottom of the buns before steam.
Courtesy of Quench