Pandan Sponge Cake ingredients:
- 3 large egg yolks,
- 35g sugar, 80ml coconut cream,
- 60g oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pandan paste
- 1 tbsp fresh pandan juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 100g all-purpose flour
- 4 large egg whites
- 50g sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together except sugar.
3. In a medium separate bowl, beat egg yolks with 35g sugar until combined.
4. In another bowl, beat egg whites with the remaining sugar until soft peaks form; set aside.
5. Pour mixed flour mixture to the egg yolk mixture; mix well. Then add the oil & vanilla.
6. Pour the egg white mixture into the egg yolk-flour mixture.
7. Fold in gently. Pour into any baking pan of your choice and bake for 35 min or until done.