6 cups glutinous rice
1 cup dried shrimp
3 Chinese sausage links
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup chopped green onions
soy sauce, sugar, chicken flavor powder, water (no specific measurement; adjust to your liked; mixed together)
1. Place rice in bowl and add enough water, soak for at least 3 hours.
2. Drain the rice and transfer it to the steamer. Steam the rice for 45 minutes, until soft (fluff with a fork every 15 min for evenly cooked).
3. Soak the dried shrimp for 30 min, then drain access water in the colander. In a small sauce pan, sauté the shrimp with a little bit of vegetable oil. Set aside.
4. In a dry saute pan, brown the Chinese sausage; then dice in small pieces. Set aside.
5. Use a skillet and scrambled the eggs and dice into small pieces. Set aside.
6. Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a small pan, add the chopped green onion, and cook for 3 min.
7. Add the mixture to the cooked sticky rice, including the soy sauce, then mix together. Sprinkle with chopped green onions. You can add some Sriracha if you like.