Stuffed Shells Recipe
- 1 box of stuffed shells
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 container of ricotta cheese (32 oz.)
- 4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of parsley
- 1 can/jar of pasta sauce of your choice
- 1 bag of spinach
- 1 bag of mozzarella cheese
- Meat: your choice.. I used lean turkey in one tray and chicken in the other tray
- Preheat oven to 350′
- Boil shells for 10 min then drain and rinse off with cold water. (Add veg. Oil in water so they will not stick).
- In a large bowl mix eggs, ricotta cheese, 2 tsp of salt, spinach, and half bag of mozzarella cheese. Stuff the shells Set it aside.
- Mix the pasta sauce with the salt, black pepper, oregano, and parsley.
- Pour about 1/2 cup to casserole dish. Place stuffed shells on top.
- And evenly our the remaining sauce on top of stuffed shells. Uncover when baking.
- Bake for 45 min. Last 3 min add the cheese on top.