Sweet Pork Fried Noodles ingredients:
- 1/2 package of dried pho noodles
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp oil (more if needed)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup pad thai sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet pork or any meat you like
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce (adjust to fit your liking)
- green onion for garnish
1. Soak the dried noodles in hot water for 15 minutes or cold water for 30 minutes. (I prefer the cold method but if you are in a hurry, hot water soak is fine)
2. In a nonstick pan on high heat, add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and stir until brown.
3. Add the meat and cook for about a minute. (if raw meat, cook longer until it’s no longer raw).
4. Add the sriracha sauce to the pad thai sauce and stir. Then add into the pan and stir for about 1 minute until it’s nicely dissolved.
5. Add the noodles (drained) and stir to coat all the noodles. Cook and stir for another 3-4 minutes to soften the noodles. If the noodles start to dry out, add a few drops of water or oil and continue cooking until the noodle is tender.
6. Push the noodles to one side of the pan, add some oil and crack in 2 eggs. Scramble the eggs and mix it in with the rest of the noodles.
7. When the noodles are cooked to your liking, remove the pan from the heat. Then Serve!
You can garnish and add other condiments that you like such as lime, peanuts, bean sprouts, fish sauce, cilantro, etc … Be creative!
Thanks Annie Vang for sharing this recipe.