Wai Wai Instant Fried Noodles
- 3 packs of noodle (highly recommend the Wai Wai Instant noodle shown below)
- green onion
- sliced chili pepper (for garnish and OPTIONAL)
- chopped peanut (garnish and OPTIONAL)
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1-2 fried eggs
- cabbage or bean sprout
- meat of choice (thinly sliced)
- oyster sauce (1 tablespoon)
In a bowl mix in the following:
golden mountain seasoning sauce
Fried chili in garlic oil
Lime ( quarter slice of lime and squeeze the juice)
I don’t measure mine but you may use 2 tablespoon for each EXCEPT salt and black pepper (use your judgement).
1. Soak the noodle in boil water and cover for a few min. or till it’s soften then drain and set aside.
2. Fried the eggs
3. In a pan, add in oil (use judgement since it vary by the amount of meat used), garlic and once the garlic has turn slightly golden add in the meat.
4. When the meat is partially cooked, add in 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
5. When the meat is fully cooked, add in two spoon full of the mixed sauce and stir.
6. Add in half of cilantro, green onion and cabbage or bean sprout and stir till cabbage or bean sprout is slightly soften.
7. Add in noodle.
8. Pour the rest of mixed sauce and stir. Turn stove off once you mixed it evenly.
9. Garnish with cilantro, green onion, chili pepper, lime sliced and chopped peanuts.
Credit: Nkauj Hmoob